Friday, March 21, 2008

THE BRILLIANCE OF LINDA HUBER'S ARTISTIC TALENT - ANOTHER FINAL SKETCH - PERFECTION!


Orange for my foot-man; you lazy old pup
Orange for my carrier to pick me up
Orange is not a word that can rhyme
Unless you orange for the Queen - with her accent - it's time
To orange for Linda (no word can I find)
A rhyme for Linda - but no poet shall bind
Me to such lingo - such restriction can I 'foller'
When I decide on what is proper; and what I'll allow her!

Linda - that lady - how she does inspire
Linda - that woman - in no single day does she tire
Linda - the inspiration to all who live
Linda - she does all; she is all that can give

Linda - the inspiration; late at night ... ever active
Linda - the lady - not only productive, but reactive
Linda - my precious - how you do labor...
Linda - my goodness, I do wish you were my neighbor!


I wrote this for LINDA HUBER - IMAGINEE - she is just about the most terrific sketch artist I've ever seen!

I'm using one of her beautiful pictures that she did, to head up this poem.

Diane Stirling-Stevens